Packaged in eco-friendly, food-safe, tamper-evident, resealable freshness pouch.
DISCLAIMER: This product was produced in a home kitchen that is not subject to state licensure or inspection and that may also process common food allergens such as tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, soy, wheat, milk, fish and crustacean shellfish. This product is not intended for resale. Click here to see my Colorado Food Safety Training Certificate.
Hints and Recipes:
- To intensify the flavors, plump the bread-dipping herb mix in water for 15 minutes, drain, and combine with olive oil for serving.
- Add a splash of high-quality balsamic vinegar or freshly squeezed lemon juice for a tangy bite.
- Stir in a tablespoon or two of grated Parmesan cheese or ground pine nuts for extra flavor.
- Sprinkle on soups and salads or even popcorn to effortlessly add zing to your usual fare.
- Use it to flavor homemade bread and pasta dough.